The ethos of the company is to be client focused. Understanding that time is sometimes of the essence, especially, when hot file reviews need to be undertaken. Metis aims to offer a cost effective solution to compliance for all accountancy practices irrespective of their size or nature.
We also provide anti-money laundering training, compliance and consultancy to Estate Agents, Art Market Participants (AMPs) and other types of organisations that work in the AML regulated sector.
We can answer queries on:
- ICAEW, ACCA and IFA Regulatory matters including:
- Money laundering;
- Client money rules;
- Professional ethics;
- Plus other areas of compliance;
- Accountancy treatments under IFRS, FRS102, FRS101, FRS105;
- Accountancy treatments under all of the major SORPs;
- Financial reporting requirements for companies, limited liability partnerships,
charities, academies and pension schemes;
- Auditing and assurance queries, including charity independent examinations;
- ‘Client money audits’ including those required by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA);
- Charity and Company Law issues relating to accountancy issues.
Please note that we don’t deal with technical tax issues and cannot provide legal advice.